Two calendars to help you stay on top of key dates and deadlines.
Calendar 1: Career Center calendar
The Career Center maintains a Google calendar of the events and deadlines sponsored by the Career Center (i.e. career panels, deadlines for recruitment programs, workshops, and key Career Center events.) We encourage all students to subscribe to the Career Center Calendar to keep track of these key dates and deadlines. These events are open to GW Law students ONLY. These Career Center events are also identified in BRIGHT BLUE on the events board which appears below.
Calendar 2: Career-related/external events calendar
When the Career Center receives information regarding public events on or off campus that serve as opportunities for learning more about areas of the law, meeting attorneys, connecting with employers, and other events that may be of interest to law students, we also share these events with our students. These events are included below for your reference in BEIGE on the events board below.
All diversity-related events are marked in PURPLE.
Subscribe to the Career Center calendar by following the instructions here or click the button below to download the subscription instructions.
GW LAW CAREER CENTER CALENDAR
The Career Center strongly encourages you to subscribe to the Career Center calendar to keep track of all of the events, dates, and deadlines for the upcoming academic year. Follow the quick steps below for your device to stay in the know!
Subscribing from your Google Calendar (Browser/Web Version):
- Navigate to your Google Calendar
- In the left column that displays your calendars, click the plus sign (+) next to Add a friend’s calendar
- Select From URL from the menu
- Enter this address in the field provided: http://bit.ly/GWLawCareerCalendar
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left
- NOTE: it may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar
Subscribing on your iPhone/iPad:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap Accounts & Passwords section
- Under the Accounts section tap on Add Account
- Tap Other
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar under the Calendars section
- Enter this address in the server field provided: http://bit.ly/GWLawCareerCalendar
- Tap Next
- Tap the Save button in the upper right-hand The subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app
Subscribing on your Android*:
*Subscribing to a Google calendar on Android is a two-step process. You must first subscribe to the calendar using the web version of Google Calendar (see above) and then add it to your Android device. After subscribing on the web version of Google Calendar, follow these steps to add the calendar to your Android:
- Navigate to your device’s Calendar App
- In the upper right corner click on the 3 dots menu to populate your Calendar Menu, and tap on Manage Calendars
- Make sure your @law.gwu.edu Google Account (the account you previously subscribed via the web version instructions above) is checked
- Tap the upper left back button (<) to get back to your Calendar App home screen
- Tap the upper right 3 dots menu; tap Sync Now
- NOTE: You may need to navigate back to Manage Calendars from the 3 dots menu and check the Career Center Google Calendar URL at this point to be sure it is syncing